Created for the Ludum Dare 37 (Theme : One Room)
--- Game (requires JAVA) --- http://www.jeremy-lebrun.fr/magicpanic/MagicPanic.jar
--- Sources --- http://www.jeremy-lebrun.fr/magicpanic/sources.zip
>> Link on Ludum Dare <<
You play an evil wizard in his dungeon.
An army of adventurers are coming to try to kill you. It's up to you to stop them with your magic powers.
MagicPanic is a shoot 'em up with many possibilities :
- You can increase your powers by gaining levels.
- Kill enemies to win XP.
- Collect items to increase your chances of victory.
- Use your shield with intelligence.
- 5 different types of enemies.
- 6 power-up. (4 for the shoot, 2 for the shield).
- A dark potion with special power.
- Around 15 waves of enemies.
- ARROWS (OR WASD/ZQSD) : move.
- SPACE (OR ENTER OR 1) : shoot
- ALT (OR 2) : shield
- ESCAPE : power menu or pause.
Thanks to Flane Booster, Yami no Tenshi, Garywiss E-Magination for beta testing ;)
>> My Website <<